Carbon Monoxide testing is crucial for any home or business. Carbon Monoxide testing can and does save lives. Carbon monoxide is not visible. It does not smell and is known as the silent poison. If you have gas appliances in your house or rental then you are at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Melbourne 24 Hour Plumbing are licensed gas experts. We provide detailed gas appliance servicing and carbon monoxide testing in Melbourne.
We specialise in carbon monoxide testing and compliance reports. We service home owners, landlords, tenants and businesses.
Our plumbers are fully qualified gas fitters. Our service is designed to ensure your safety.
We are available for your service 24/7 throughout Melbourne.
Our plumbers will provide you with the following reports
- A detailed report for all works taken
- A Carbon Monoxide test and report
- A gas safety certificate
Warning signs that carbon monoxide may be present
- Gas flames burn yellow or orange instead of blue
- The fire may be hard to light, or seems to burn slowly
- If you feel the following symptoms for no reason:
- A bad headache
- Difficulty breathing
- Being confused or dizzy
- Feeling strange
- Bad chest pains
Ways to prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Check appliances regularly . Test once a year at the start of every season.
- Make sure the room is well aired when your appliance is being used.
- Make sure all chimneys and flues are cleaned by an expert.
- Check the colour of the flame in gas appliances. If it burns orange, call an experts to test for carbon monoxide.
If in doubt, smell gas, or receive high gas bills. Call us today.
We are available 24/7 for your service. Our friendly plumbers are reliable and always on time.