If the water in your sink or bath is not draining properly then the most likely reason is a blocked drain Melbourne. Follow the steps below to unblock the drain:
NB: Please make sure you observe all the safety aspects to eliminate any injury or possible damages. Ensure you wear protective clothing like gloves, overalls and goggles.
1. Do not empty any more water into the blocked drain as this will only worsen the situation. The sink should be dried as much as possible.
2. Make sure you have all the working tools before you start. You should have a set of drain rods, plunger, a standard kitchen mop with you.
3. Start by removing the inspection cover. Some drain covers have handles; you can tie a wire to the handle and then pull the cover open. The cover may have some rust and therefore pose difficulty in removing. In this case, use a screwdriver to scrap off the corrosion. You can then prise the cover off.
4. Use the blocked drain rods attached to the plunger to dislodge the blockage. twist and turn the rod until you clear off the blockage. Alternatively, use the standard kitchen mop handle to dislodge the blocked drain Melbourne.
5. After dislodging the blocked drain Melbourne, thoroughly flush the drain with water to eliminate any remaining debris.
6. Regularly inspect and monitor your drains to prevent future blockages. Remember to correctly dispose off the rubbish. Avoid flushing away items like nappies, face wipes and cotton wool as these may block your drain. For minor blocked drains, you can pour a cup of baking soda on the blocked drain Melbourne and then pour about 2 cups of boiling water and a cup of vinegar. This will easily open up the blocked drain.
7. Keep the drains clear of plants. You can fit drain guards to prevent plant matters from causing blockages.
8. Ensure you always rinse all your plates before loading them to the sink as any excess food will end up in the drains, accumulate and cause a blocked drain Melbourne.
If you are having further issues, get in touch with a great plumber from Melbourne 24 Hour Plumbing,
If you have an issue with a blocked drain Melbourne or hot water system Melbourne, then you need a 24 hour plumber Melbourne or an emergency plumber Melbourne to service you. You might also reach out to a gas plumber Melbourne to help you. Its important that you have a plumber Melbourne or Melbourne plumber, plumbing Melbourne, plumbers Melbourne you can trust.
We service many including: Plumber Prahran, Plumber South Yarra, Plumber Toorak, Plumber Carlton, Plumber Brunswick, Plumber Brighton, Plumber Camberwell, Plumber St Kilda, Plumber Malvern, Plumber Elwood, Plumber Caulfield, Plumber Cranbourne, Plumber Doncaster, Plumber Frankston, Plumber Williams Town, Plumber Port Melbourne, Plumber Carrum Downs, Plumber Glen Iris, Plumber Hampton, Plumber Mordialloc, Plumber Box Hill, Plumber Middle Park, Plumber Richmond, Plumber Burwood, Plumber South Melbourne, Plumber Hampton, Plumber Albert Park, Plumber Elsternwick, Plumber Ivanhoe, Plumber Templestowe, Plumber Essendon, Plumber Pascoe Vale, Plumber Thornbury, Plumber Coburg Plumber Rye, Plumber Portsea, Plumber Sorrento, Plumber Rosebud, Plumber Mornington, Plumber Dromana and all over Melbourne.
Tags: 24 hour plumber melbourne, blocked drain melbourne, Emergency Plumber Melbourne, gas plumber melbourne, hot water system melbourne, Melbourne Plumber, Plumber Albert Park, Plumber Box Hill, Plumber Brighton, Plumber Brunswick, Plumber Burwood, Plumber Camberwell, Plumber Carlton, Plumber Carrum Downs, Plumber Caulfield, Plumber Coburg, Plumber Cranbourne, Plumber Doncaster, Plumber Dromana, Plumber Elsternwick, Plumber Elwood, Plumber Essendon, Plumber Frankston, Plumber Glen Iris, Plumber Hampton, Plumber Ivanhoe, Plumber Malvern, Plumber Melbourne, Plumber Middle Park, Plumber Mordialloc, Plumber Mornington, Plumber Pascoe Vale, Plumber Port Melbourne, Plumber Portsea, Plumber Prahran, Plumber Richmond, Plumber Rosebud, Plumber Rye, Plumber Sorrento, Plumber South Melbourne, Plumber South Yarra, Plumber St Kilda, Plumber Templestowe, Plumber Thornbury, Plumber Toorak, Plumber Williams Town, Plumbers Melbourne, plumbing Melbourne
Posted in: BlogLeave a Comment (0) ↓